Roundtables are confidential, honest, peer-driven, industry exclusive groups of 8-12 business professionals sharing their individual experience to help resolve the day to day challenges of business. A roundtable is not a forum for lead generation nor causal/social conversation.
- Establish a confidential channel of communication to openly discuss private business matters.
- Make better business decisions based on the groups combined experience
- Cultivate strong business relations with fellow roundtable members
- 8-12 industry exclusive business professionals from similar peer groups
- Mission, Vision and values established by and unique to each roundtable group
- Monthly Meeting time and location determined by each roundtable group
Current Roundtable Groups include:
General Manager and Operations Roundtable
Young Professionals Roundtable
COMING SOON! – Women in Business Roundtable
Email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire about open opportunities!